Calling all PSC’s!
That time has come, the first day of school has come and gone for me and for many of you. That means our principals (and maybe ourselves if we are on top of things) are calling for our yearly goals.
I am curious of what you have set your goals to be this year? As I develop my own goals, I would love to read some of yours posted in the comments below or via email. I hope to enhance my idea of the plethora of different goals we have for the 2013-2014 school years. So – what are you shooting for? Sound off below.
Latest posts by Jeff Ream (see all)
- Tell One: A Campaign to Promote School Counseling Association Awareness - October 14, 2014
- School Counselor Shopping List – September/October Edition - October 3, 2014
- Who Do You Connect With – LinkedIn & School Counselors - September 11, 2014
- Following Your Favorite School Counselor Blogs – Feedly, Bloglovin, and Email - September 1, 2014
- Building A Better School Counseling Blog Series: Sprucing It Up - August 25, 2014