Calling all PSC’s!
That time has come, the first day of school has come and gone for me and for many of you. That means our principals (and maybe ourselves if we are on top of things) are calling for our yearly goals.
I am curious of what you have set your goals to be this year? As I develop my own goals, I would love to read some of yours posted in the comments below or via email. I hope to enhance my idea of the plethora of different goals we have for the 2013-2014 school years. So – what are you shooting for? Sound off below.
Latest posts by Jeff Ream (see all)
- Taking back your time: Flipping your counseling sessions with Screencast-O-Matic - April 22, 2015
- Announcing the newest TCG feature: The Digital Back rub - April 1, 2015
- The Road to Naviance – Hitting Our Stride in Year 2 - March 29, 2015
- School Counselor Central and SC|CS 2016 Team Up To Raise Funds - March 8, 2015
- Take Back Time with Gmail’s Canned Responses – School Counseling Video Blog - February 26, 2015