Calling all PSC’s!
That time has come, the first day of school has come and gone for me and for many of you. That means our principals (and maybe ourselves if we are on top of things) are calling for our yearly goals.
I am curious of what you have set your goals to be this year? As I develop my own goals, I would love to read some of yours posted in the comments below or via email. I hope to enhance my idea of the plethora of different goals we have for the 2013-2014 school years. So – what are you shooting for? Sound off below.
Latest posts by Jeff Ream (see all)
- ASCA 2015 – Fiery School Counselor Presentations: From Blah to Blazing - June 27, 2015
- Guest Post: History of School Counseling – A Timeline - June 20, 2015
- School Counseling in the Cloud – Keeping Safe with Drive, Box, and Dropbox - June 6, 2015
- 3 Years Ago Today… - May 30, 2015
- 3 Year Giveaway – Making Data Work - May 30, 2015