Calling all PSC’s!
That time has come, the first day of school has come and gone for me and for many of you. That means our principals (and maybe ourselves if we are on top of things) are calling for our yearly goals.
I am curious of what you have set your goals to be this year? As I develop my own goals, I would love to read some of yours posted in the comments below or via email. I hope to enhance my idea of the plethora of different goals we have for the 2013-2014 school years. So – what are you shooting for? Sound off below.
Latest posts by Jeff Ream (see all)
- Video Blog: Using Google Maps to Show College Applications - December 20, 2014
- Defining School Counseling: Don’t rely on Merriam-Webster — NMSCA Presentation - December 6, 2014
- Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving Geeks! - November 25, 2014
- Free Printable – Communication and Marketing Planning Guide for School Counselors - November 8, 2014
- I’m not worthy! Thanks BestCounselingDegrees.net. - October 30, 2014